Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cool Brittannia at MAWTT




Good morning. Before I tell you about our fab new challenge over at



I would like to wish Da Boss lady Hazel a great big


HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Have a wonderful day hun:o)


So this week my very lovely blogging and DT buddy Laurie has gone all patriotic and would like to see your gorgeous projects using


RED WHITE and BLUE


Yippeee that meant I could use my favourite Nitwits Tour of London FBQ papers again lol!!!!






Our sponsor this week is the fab


DMW


and the DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with.


Here's what I used and she is part of a set available here






Image coloured with PM's and FM's








This also used:


Spellbinders - Elegant Posts, Labels 25, Scalloped and Plain Circle

Flowers, Button and Heart Gems from stash

Sentiment - Pink Petticoat 'Jubilee' download - available here








Challenges I would like to enter:

Celebrate the Occasion - Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

Creative Craft Challenges - Red White & Blue

Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes

Promarker Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Olympic Rings)

Cupcake Crafts - Royalty

Love to Create - Add a Sentiment

OSAAT - Red White & Blue

Pan Pastel - Diamond Jubilee

Crafty Pad - Colours of your Flag (optional sketch)

Craft Your Days Away - Red White & Blue



Please check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies over on the

 main challenge blog - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.



Thanks for your visit today - it would be great to know you called by so that I can visit you too :o)

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment