Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's Nautical at MAWTT




Hello again - this is my second post today - please scroll down to see my DT post for Charisma


This time I am here to share my DT post for







and this week our lovely Leesa is playing host for the first time so it would be great to see you give Leesa loads of support and play along :o)




and the fab theme is




NAUTICAL


(anything to do with the sea)



So as I said in my first post today I would be back with another project playing with embossing powders and here it is :o)

This time though I used the embossing powders and Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels to 'colour' Tilda's Mermaid tail - I think it kinda works - don't you?







I also used some satin mirror board embossed with Creative Expressions Retro Circles Mask - I distressed the edges and then inked with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with Sparkle EP.










Here's a closer look:





The scrummy two tone ribbon was a RAK from my lovely friend Jules - a long time ago - thank you :o)


DP - birthday gift from my bestest blogging buddy Claire


Shells from my holiday collection








We have a fab sponsor this week

Sir Stampalot

offering 1 very lucky winner this little lot



wish I could enter myself lol!!!



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspirtaion from my lovely DT buddies - you won't be disappointed I'm sure :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:



Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes

Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes

The Stamping Boutique - Bling

Try it on Tuesday - On the Beach



Thanks again for your visit today - I really appreciate your support and any kind words you may leave.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment