Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Celebration at MAWTT




Hello again :o) This is my second post for today - please scroll down for my DT post for


 Charisma Cardz.





This time I am here to share my DT card for



and this week the lovely Kim is host for the first time - so it would be great if you could find some time to join us and support Kim's fab theme of


CELEBRATION


(any celebration except Birthdays - so New Home, New Baby, Wedding or Anniversary)





I opted to make an Anniversary Card using a very cute LOTV die cut - I was lucky enough to receive a £25 gift voucher for my birthday from Aaron & Kerry so had a recent spending spree and bought some new stamps and I couldn't resist adding some of the bargain priced die cut sheets in too :o)






This uber cute one is from 'Mice are Nice' and I simply mat and layered onto co-ordinating cardstock using Spellbinders nestie squares and scalloped sqaures (I used a corner rounder on the squares)








I added some Diamond Stickles to the champagne glasses and the sparkilicious bubbles :o)







This also used:

DP's from stash

Ribbon & Vintage Lace from stash

Flowers - My Crafty Heart

Small Heart Punch


Our sponsor this week is

Emma

and they are offering 1lucky winner £10 to spend in their online store (excluding P&P)



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Sketch Saturday - Sketch #208

Creative Card Crew - Dimension

Stamp N Doodle - Bling & Sparkle



Thanks for popping by (again).

Have a fabulous day.

Hope the sun puts in another appearance later as we are having a BBQ at Aaron & Kerry's this evening :o)

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment