Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Bro #1




Good morning. Today I'm bringing my post to you using Jack's laptop as mine has completely died now :o(


But the good news is that I did sweet talk John and later this morning we are going to shop for a new laptopamabob for me :o)


The scary thing will be trying to get all my 'stuff' off my old laptop onto the new one - not looking forward to that job!!!!





So my share for today is another of the 8 birthday cards for Jamie and Aaron and this one is for Jamie from Jack.







I have used a fab image from Mo Manning 'Paul Typing' and coloured him with FM's and PM's










DP's - DCVW Nana's Nursery For a Boy - these papers are so versatile.










This also used:


Martha Stewart Border Punch


Stars - Sizzix Die


Diamond Stickles


Sentiment - Pink Petticoat punched with Stampin Up Word Window punch


Bakers Twine and buttons from stash






Challenges I took inspiration from:

Here Come the Boys - Hobbies


A&T Digital Designs - Anything Goes

Just Tracy's - Anything Goes

Sparkles Forum - Men Only

C.R.A.F.T - Buttons

Mo's Digital Challenge - Anything Goes & Optional Sketch

Cute Card Thursday - For the Boys

Simon Says Stamp - Birthday

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Cards for Men - Kicking Back



Well we got to the seaside yesterday and it was a lovely sunny day. The fish and chips were scrummy as always and we had a lovely stroll along the beach. But I doubt we will be having the planned BBQ at Aaron & Kerry's as it is now pouring down with rain - typical Great British Bank Holiday weather - yuk!!!



Thanks for your visit today. I really appreciate all your suppoirt and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day whatever you are doing - enjoy!

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment