Good morning. I am thrilled to be bringing this post to you today from my brand new laptopamabob!!! John offered me a deal I could not resist - if I cleaned his study he would buy me my new laptop - I didn't even need to phone a friend or ask the audience - it was a done deal.
So John's study is now just a shiny as my new laptopamabob :o)
So as it's Thursday that means it's time for a brand new challenge at
and this week it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose
PINK & GIRLIE
Here's what I did
I've been playing with embossing powders - again (watch this space later today for another play) and this time I sprinkled a few colours around the background image
from one of our sponsors this week
which I thought made it look like the pumpkin carriage 'exploded' out of as if by magic lol!!!
Image coloured wuth Flexmarkers and a heart gem added to centre.
Tilda image coloured with FM's and PM's
and this also used:
DP's - Craftwork Cards
Satin ribbon from stash
Wooden Princess button from NEC stash
The above picture shows the 'encrusted jewel' effect a bit better :o)
Please check the main challenge blog for the full details of our sponsors this week and the prizes on offer and also to see the stunning inspiration from my DT buddies :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Craft Room Challenge - Emboss It
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Flourishes - Pink-a-licious
Papertake Weekly - Cute Cute Cute
Art with no Boundaries - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - One for the Ladies
Totally Stampalicious - Sparkle
Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of Pink
Amusing Challenges - Fussy Cut
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
MMCS - Fairytales
The Crafty Pad - Girly Girls with Pink & Bling
Thanks for your visit today.
I hope to play catch up with you all later.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment