Monday, May 21, 2012

Time to Celebrate - and photos from the weekend.




Good afternoon. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a busy one - it was my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona's 1st birthday party yesterday


(some photos to follow at the end of this post)


She was the star of the show for sure :o)



Today I would like to share another of the 8 birthday cards I have recently made for Jamie and Aaron (my two older sons) who's birthdays are in a few weeks. This one is for Aaron from John & me.







I have used another one of my neglected LOTV images 'Cheers Bear' coloured with PM's and then fussy cut to adhere to the mat and layers using the Nitwits 'Tour of London'







The fab ribbon was a recent purchase from Ebay.

A LOTV circular sentiment to finish it off.








I have kept it simple - no embellies - keeping the focus on the fab image and gorgeous DP's







Challenges I would like to enter:

Joanna Sheen - Happy Birthday

OSAAT - Anything Goes

Penny Black and More - London Celebrates

Crazy 4 Challenges - A Birthday Card

Little Claire's - Male Theme

Chocolate Coffee & Cards - For the Boys

Lil's Little Fairies - Bear Essentials

So as promised here are some of my favourite photos from the weekend:

The Birthday Girl - Lola Arizona



 Squidglicious Oliver



 Jack & Oliver



 Lola Arizona







 Shock horror me & Lola Arizona



 and whilst I'm feeling brave here's another one of me with Aaron, Lola Arizona, Oliver and Ethan





Thanks for your visit today - I hope to catch up with you all a bit later.

Enjouy the rest of the day.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment