Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just for You - Dad (from Lola Arizona)




Good morning. This will have to be a quickie post this morning and an apology for not getting round to see everyone yet - I am on borrowed time with my laptop as the new power pack I bought just 10 days ago blew up on me yesterday and I am now trying to conserve as much battery life as I can until I can get it replaced :o(


I have been trying to 'sweet talk' John into treating me to a new laptopamabob - but haven't succeeded (yet)!!!!





Today's share is one of 8 cards I have made for my two older sons (Jamie & Aaron) upcoming birthdays in June (Aaron is on the 10th and Jamie is on the 11th). So why 8 cards - well 4 each - 1 from John & me, 1 from Jack, 1 from my MiL and 1 from Lola Arizona/Oliver 





So this is the one for Jamie from Lola Arizona 










Jamie lived for a while in London and like Katy (his ex-girlfriend) he loves everything British/Patriotic so I just had to use some more of my scrummy Nitwits Tour of London FQB - I'm just loving these papers at the moment :o)










I teamed the scrummy papers with a very neglected Lili of the Valley stamp - Armchair Bear coloured with PM's










This also used:


My new Spellbinders Labels 25 - bought with some of my birthday pennies :o) - the mat for the image was made using the 'faux' nestie technique


Heart buttons from stash


Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps


DAD Alphas - Funky Hand Alpha Bits - All I Want for Xmas 










Challenges I took inspiration from:





Lil's Little Fairies - Anything Goes


Cupcake Crafts - Best of British Photo Inspiration

C.R.A.F.T - Buttons


Craft us Crazy - Favourite Stamp Company (LOTV)

Cute Card Thursday - One for the Boys

Willow Sketchie - Sketch 


Fab n Funky - Celebrate Maleness

Simon Says Stamp - Birthday

Celebrate the Occasion - Male Birthday

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Crafty Cardmakers - For the Boys

OLLCB - Make it Manly



Thanks for your visit today and any comments you may leave for me, I love to read them and always appreciate you taking the time to visit.



Have a wonderful day.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment