Friday, May 11, 2012

Another Very Special Birthday




Hello!!! I'm back - so soon I hear you shout - but I wanted to get this next card linked up to a few challenges that finish today so here I am - again!!!





This is another card for my little Lola Arizona's 1st Birthday - this will be from Oliver (I think!!!)








I have used an uber cute image from Digi Stamp Boutique - Rosie Collection 1 coloured with PM's








I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the balloons.


Card base made using Spellbinders Grand Nesties Labels 1


 Image mat and layered onto Spellbinders Labels 19


Design Papers - from my bestest blogging buddy Claire for my Birthday - thanks hun


 Doo Hickey Swirl


Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps mat and layered onto Spellbinders Anemone Flower Topper


Ribbon from stash








Challenges I took inspiration from:


Crafty Emma's - No Squares Allowed



DSB - May Customer Competition


One Stop Craft - Celebrations


Craft Your Days Away - Just for Children


2 Sisters - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Happy Birthday (and DT call)




Thanks for calling by (again). If you missed my first post - you can see it here


Have a fab evening.


No BGT tonight - but it is the semi final of American Idol :o)




See you tomorrow with my DT card for Allsorts




TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment