Good afternoon. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon :o)
And for those that work - it's very nearly the weekend - whoop whoop!!!!
Today I have a card I have made for scrummilicious Lola Arizona's 1st birthday later this month to share with you. This is one of a fvew I have made for her as Aaron & Kerry wanted one from them and one from Oliver, then Jack needs one and of course I will need a special one too :o)
I have used a scrummy Saturated Canary image - Ellies Birthday - sorry I can't give you a link as Krista is currently setting up a new online store. I have coloured this little beauty with PM's and FM's
Here's a close up of the image.
This also used:
DP's - a Birthday gift from my lovely DT and blogging buddy Emma - thanks hun
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Buttons & pearls from Stash
Spellbinders - Floral Doily Accents border & Labels 25
Sentiment - PC generated and inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Challenges I would like to enter:
C.R.A.F.T- Celebration
Do You Stack Up - Use a Flower
Dutch Dare - Birthday
Digi Doodle - BINGO (Flowers Pearls 3 DP's)
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Cute Cute Cute
Passion For Promarkers - Special Birthday
The Crazy Challenge - For a Child
The sun is shining today - let's hope that it stays for the weekend too :o)
Thanks for your visit today - it would be great to know you have been so I can
come and visit you too :o)
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment