Thursday, May 17, 2012

Keeping it Real at MAWTT




Good morning. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are today as it is here in Gloucestershire.


I always feel happier when the sun is shining - don't you?


Anyways the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card I have made for this week's fab challenge at









and the theme picked by our lovely host Judith is





KEEP IT REAL


(no fantasy figures or non-living things)




My card is for a very special person (they have received it now) to say thank you for the very generous Birthday gift they sent me recently - this was one of the stamps I bought with it








I coloured this little sweetheart in with Flexmarkers and added just a touch of Diamond Stickles to the flowers.








The scrummilicious flower was another gift for my birthday from the lovely Sue - thank you hun they are gorgeous :o)








The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft set  - a bargain buy on Ebay for £2.99


This also used:


K&Co Wedding Papers


Memory Box Madera Corner


Adhesive pearls from stash


Kraft card








Our sponsor this week is




offering 1 lucky winner

WOC gift_certificate

How fabulous is that - wish I could enter myself lol!!!



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:



I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes

Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes

Bunny Zoe's Crafts- Anything Goes

Stamp and Create - For the Ladies

Great Impressions - Anything Goes

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Shabby Chic or Vintage

Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers

That Craft Place - Monochromatic

Polkadoodles - Monochromatic  Shades



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

I'm off to have a good nosey round blogland now as I missed visiting you yesterday evening.



TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment