Monday, May 14, 2012

Time to Chill




Good evening. I very nearly forgot to do my share for today - I really meant to post this yesterday as well - is that the first sign of old age???? I really hope not :o)





Anyway as they say it's better late than never so here is my share for today and it's another card for Aaron (this will be from John's Mum)










Image - Kenny K Cookie Guy - perfect for Aaron's sweet tooth :o)


Coloured with PM's










Design Papers - Nitwits Tour of London










This also used:


Tim Holtz Clock Die


Martha Stewart Double Dots border punch


Scrummy East of India Union Jack ribbon


PC Generated Sentiment










Challenges I would like to enter:





Lollipop Crafts - Just For Him


Joanna Sheen - Happy Birthday


Crafty Emma - Anything Goes


Totally Papercrafts - No Pesky Girls Allowed


Pixie Dust Studio - For the Boys



Divas by Design - One For the Boys





Before I go I would just like to share a photo of Pickle-Lilicat and her new favourite sleeping place













Oh to be a cat eh???





Thanks for your visit today. It would be great to know you popped by so I can come and visit you too.


Have a fabulous evening.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment