Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Barrowful of...................................




Good morning. It's a bright and early start for me this morning and I have a few cards I have made for my MiL to share with you today starting with a Penny Black one that I was inspired to make by this week's In the Garden theme at PBSC


Whilst looking for the 'perfect' stamp tp use I saw this one


*Penny Black Rubber Stamp 3781h BARROWFUL Barrow Full Hedgy Easter Egg




and I had a lightbulb moment and thought I would could change the Easter Eggs to flowers using my fab new Martha Stewart Hydrangea Flower Punch and here's the result:








I coloured the eggs using a green PM so if any showed through it would just look like foliage :o)








As it has been a while since I last made a circle card that's what I went for today.








A few of the larger Hydrangea flower heads and some Martha Stewart punched foliage to finish it off.








 I hope you like my transformation :o)




Challenges I would like to enter:



Craft Your Days Away - All Creatures Great and Small


Crafty Emma - Anything Goes (sadly this is their last ever challenge too)


Sweet Stampin - Flower Power


Totally Gorjuss - Pink & Green


Do You Stack Up - Use a Flower





What a fantastic final BGT was last night - we loved it! It could have been anyone that won - they were all fabulous but I was thrilled that Ashleigh and Pudsey won in the end - what a wonderful team and you could see how much they mean to eachother.




Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support. It would be great to know you have been so I can come and visit you too :o)




Have a wonderful day.


I'll be back a bit later with another share (or two).


Take care.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment