Good afternoon. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
Also hope you have got soon sunshine today like we do in Gloucestershire - oh what a difference the sun can make to your day :o)
I have had real good play in my little crafty haven the past few days making some cards for my MiL - I have made 16 in total and am pleased to say that I have got them all parceled up and in the post today - I really hope they are liked :o)
Today's share though is a special card for my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona - I think this will be the one from me and John :o)
I made an easel card as I wanted to take my chances on the DT call at the Cutie Pie challenge blog
This is the first time I have inked up this little cutie - I think I got it at the NEC last November so it was about time she saw some loving :o) and I have coloured her with Flexmarkers and lashings of Glamour Dust to her gorgeous wings and the cake frosting.
This is also my entry for this week's Lil's LittelFairies challenge where they would like to see your Favourite Tools - mine have got to be my Grand Calibur and Spellbinder Dies and Martha Stewart punches and most of all my guillotine :o)
Challenges I would like to enter
Cutie Pie - Easel & Sketch (and DT call)
Joanna Sheen - Happy Birthday
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
OSAAT - Use Your Favourite Things
Sentimental Sundays - Birthday Theme & Embellies beginning with B (bling and brads)
Totally Gorjuss - Pink & Green
Paper Sundaes - Things with Wings
Catch the Bug - Things with Wings
Lil's Little Fairies - Favourite Tools
We are going to Jamie and Rowena's for tea this evening - our first invite for tea since they moved into their new house way back in October - we do feel honoured lol!!!
In fact I think this is the first time Jamie will have ever cooked us a meal :o)
Thanks for your visit today - it really means a lot.
Enjoy your afternoon/evening.
I'll be back tomorrow with my DT project for Moving Along with the Times - see you then :o)
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment