Good morning. Yippppeeeee it's my birthday today - and just like a big kid I was up bright and early so I could open my cards that I have been saving since they arrived in the post - mahooosive thank you to all my lovely blogging buddies that sent me such gorgeous cards - I will get some piccies taken and uploaded later :o)
It's also time for a new challenge over at
and this time our lovely Janice has picked the theme
DIE CUTS AND PUNCHES
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
and they are offering 1 lucky winner 7 images of their choice
The DT were very lucky to get to choose an image to play with and I picked this fab
could that be because I will be having some cake today lol!!!
As you know the rules for this challenge are that you use something from your stash that is at least 6 months or more old - hence An Oldie But Goodie - and as the theme this time is Die Cuts and Punches - I have used dies and punches that are just that - more than 6 months old.
The flower was made using felt that I have had for at least 1 year - die cut using a Spellbinder flower die from a set of flowers and leaves.
The 'doily' behind the image at the top cut from parchment - Spellbinders 'Floral Doily Motifs'
I have also used a couple of embossing folders - the top part of the card embossed using Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder 'Enchanted' and the bottom piece embossed with Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots'
I then lightly swiped the embossed panel with Dusty Concorde Distress Ink.
The sentiment tag is another die cut - Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs and Tags - again more than 6 months old as is the sentiment stamp itself from Whimsy Stamps.
To finish a few adhesive pearls from stash.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Catch the Bug - Dry Embossing and Bling it Up
Crafty Emma's - Candy & Cupcakes
Crafty Mess - Distressing and Embossing
Fussy & Fancy - Punches and Dies
Chocolate Coffee & Cards - Bingo (No Patterned Paper, Pearls and Distress)
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Paper Play - Monochrome and Ribbon
Pixie Dust Studio - Embossing
Truly Scrumptious - Distressing & Die Cuts/Punches
Deep Ocean - Punches/Dies
Thanks for your visit today hope you like what you see :o)
I'll be back later with the winner of my blogversary and birthday candy.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us this fortnight - I can't wait to see your beautiful work.
Have a fabulous day - I know I will :o)
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment