Good morning. Can you believe it's Thursday already - the week just seems to fly by.
So it's time for another fab challenge at
and this week the theme is
NO FLOWERS
Our sponsors this week is:
and the DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with.
I made my card using the fab Lenny Fruits 5- available here
Image coloured with PM's and FM's
DP's - DCVW Sweet Stack
Strawberry Charm from stash
Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch
Spotty Organza ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Creative Expressions
Here's a fancy angle view :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - It Takes Two (2 Design Papers & 2 words)
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious - Thank You
Sentimental Sundays - Whimsical
Cardmadfairy - Clean & Simple
Please check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies and also get the full details of the prizes on offer this week over on the main challenge blog.
Before I go - yesterday I said I had some exciting news to share - well exciting for me anyway :o)
I have been picked as a new DT member for
I look forward to sharing my first DT project with you next Thursday as part of Team B
Thanks for your visit today.
Hope you can join in the fun with us this week.
I'll be back in a bit with my DT card for MAWTT - see you soon :o)
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment