Saturday, May 19, 2012

Buttons and Bows at Allsorts




Good morning. Whoopp whooopp it's the weekend :o) and as always we kick it all off at









with a new challenge and this week it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose





BUTTONS & BOWS





Here's my DT project 









I have used this very scrummilicious image - Nellie Snellen 'Dawn with Kitten' which was a birthday gift from my lovely MAWTT teamie Pami - thank you hun :o)


Coloured with PM's and FM's






I teamed her with some beautiful DP's I won in a blog candy from Karen - Authentique 'Uncommon Collection'


and here's my button & bow feature.








I was very lucky to have won a prize on Addicted to Stamps recently which was £15 to spend at

Wild Orchid Crafts and here are some of the scrummy flowers I bought - thank you :o)








A few more buttons to finish it off :o)








Our sponsors this week are:




and they are offering 1 lucky winner






and




who are also offering another lucky winner


Four Digi Images from their online store


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies - they would love it if you popped over to their blogs as well to leave some love :o)




Challenges I would like to enter


Crafting for All Seasons - It's A Celebration with Buttons


Divas by Design - Tickled Pink


I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes


Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes


LEJ Designs - Lots of Layers


Pollycraft - Colour Challenge (Pinks, Creams, Reds & White)


Sketch & Stash - Sketch #87

Crafty Catz - Girlie Girl




Hope you can join in the fun with us this week.


Thanks for visiting my blog today - I really appreciate it.




Have a fabulous weekend.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment