Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Great British Birthday!




Good afternoon. Hope you are all well and those not I wish a speedy recovery. Thanks to everyone for all your lovely Happy Birthday wishes yesterday - I had a lovely day made all the more special with your kind words and I received so many gorgeous cards and gifts from some of my lovely DT and blogging buddies - I have put some photos at the bottom of this post :o)





So today's share is a card I have made using a new download I got from Nitwits with some of my Birthday pennies - 'Tour of London' available here 


I have teamed the fabulous papers with one of my scrummy new Saturated Canary images too - 'Nevaeh' available here


I just love the hair and clothes Krista gives these stunning images.










Image coloured with Flexmarkers and PM's










I have been working on my shading and I quite like how this how turned out :o)










The fab heart with ribbon & button is one of the embellies in the Nitwits FBQ and I added a real button over the top :o)


Sentiment was a freebie from a craft mag a while ago with a few co-ordinating adhesive gems.


A few buttons in red, white and blue to finish it off.










This will eventually be sent to Katy (Lola's mum) as she loves anything patriotic/London so will be right uop her street :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:



Saturated Canary - Happy Birthday

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #205

Crafty Sentiments - Spots or Stripes

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Cupcake Craft - Best of British (Photo Inspiration)

Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes

Stamps & Fun - Use a Sketch from Another Challenge (Sketch Saturday)

Dream Valley - For a Special Lady

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Birthday



As promised here are the gorgeous cards I received from my lovely blogging buddies:















Thanks to:



My Allsorts teamies: Brenda, Helene and Emma



My MAWTT teamies: Sue, Lisa, Pami, Laurie, Shell, Hazel and Mau



 My Oldie But Goodie Teamies: Tracy, Janice and Francesca



Jules, Lisa and Sandra



and from my non-blogging friends and family:







 and here's a few of my gifts:











and the best card of all:





Thanks for your visit today - it really means a lot :o)

Have a wonderful afternoon.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment