Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Things with Wings at An Oldie But Goodie




Good morning. I can't believe that it has been two weeks since my birthday and also our last


challenge at





AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE





time really is flying by this year!!!!





But two weeks has past so we have a new challenge for you and this fortnight it is my turn to host it and I would like to see your projects that have





THINGS WITH WINGS





Now normally I would be drawn to my lovely flutterbys but I wanted to make another card for my scrummilicious Grand-daugher Lola Arizona who will be one next week - can't believe how quick that has gone - and I haven't inked this little beauty up for ages so this is what I did:










Scrummy image: Sugar Nellie 'Delia' - available here


Coloured with Spring Colours PM's and lashings of Glamour Dust added to her wings -all fairies need sparkly wings don't they?








The lush DP's were a Birthday gift from the lovely Emma and I thought the spots matched the image perfectly! 








This also used:


Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch


Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts


Best Wishes sentiment - Creative Expressions


Other sentiment PC generated - inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink


Ribbon and button from stash








Our sponsor this week is



offering 1 lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store

Don't forget that you must tell us what item from your stash you have used that is 6 months or more old in order to qualify for the prize.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.



Challenges I would like to enter:

The Sugar Bowl - Fab Sketch

Emergency Crafters - Spots and Stripes

Fairy Tale - Things with Wings

Glitter Geeks - Wings and Things

Jellypark Challenges - Girlie Girl

Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes

My Mum's Craft Shop - Fairytales



Thanks for your visit today - it's always lovely to see you and I love reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment