Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer Sunshine at MAWTT




Good morning. It's Thursday so that means it's time for a fab new challenge at 









and this week my bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked the theme





SUMMER SUNSHINE





wishful thinking from my lovely friend me thinks lol!!!!





So with only the rain and gloom to inspire me here's what I came up with:









And here's what I used:


Saturated Canary 'Springtime' image coloured with Flexmarkers and PM's










Design Papers - Bo Bunny'Ad Lib'


Memory Box Madera Corner


Teeny Butterflies - Woodware Punch


Retro Flowers Punch


Scrummy dotty ribbon form local sugar craft shop


Adhesive gems from stash














Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check the details of this week's sponsor and also to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Little Darlings - Flowers


Paper Pretties - Flowers


Paper and Such Design - Just for the Girls


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Tuesday Throwdown - In the Garden


Crafty Boots - Yellow


OSAAT - Here Comes Summer


Fairy Tale - Green & Yellow





Thanks for your visit today - it would be great to know you have popped by so I can come and visit you too :o)





Have a fabulous day - I'm off to Hobbycraft to spend some of my Birthday vouchers :o)





TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment