Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Inky Session




 Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


Today I would like to share a card I made just for the fun of it :o)








With some of my birthday money I treated myself to some Stampendous stamps that I';ve had mny eye on for a while - this Butterfly Post is one of them - I just love it!








I started by inking a piece of linen cardstock with Dusty Concorde and Broken China Distress Inks and then overstamped the image and heat embossed it with Cosmic Shimmer EP







I mat and layered this onto another piece of cardstock inked with the same Distress Inks and then added a mix of Embossing Powders and Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels along the bottom and heat embossed as per the 'Encrsuted Jewel' technique


Sentiment - Creative Expressions


This also used:


Spellbinders M Bossabilities - 'Whimsy'





I really enjoyed making this card and I hope you like it too :o)




Challenges I would like to enter:


Cards and More - Dotted and Embossed


Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes


Crafty Cardmakers - Distress It


Love to Create - Add a Sentiment


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings




Thanks for your visit today.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment