Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Flowers Just For You




Good morning. What a beautiful day it was yesterday and it looks like we could be for a few more beautiful sunny days :o)





My share for today was inspired by the 'May Flowers' challenge at Saturated Canary  









I decided to dust off my Cricut Expression and use it to cut a flower shaped base card.


The scrummy image is 'Cerridwen' - available here in Krista's new shop and I have coloured her with PM's


I bought  few more brown pens this week and had a go at adding more depth to her hair - I'm quite pleased with the results.








This also used:


Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs


K& Co DP from stash


Doo Hickey Swirl


Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts with a touch of Diamond Stickles added to bling them up :o)








Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps








Challenges I would like to enter:




Saturated Canary - May Flowers


Wild Orchid Challenge  - Anything Goes

Passion for Promarkers - Birthdays



Thanks for your visit today.


I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of DT cards and some exciting news :o)




Have a fabulous day - hope you too have some lovely sunshine.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment