Good morning. Big hello and welcome to all my lovely new followers - so good to see you - hope you like what you see and decide to stay a while :o)
At last the summer seems to have arrived and we are being spoilt with some gorgeous weather aren't we? The downside though is that it's too hot to craft in my little crafty haven after mid-morning - but I'm not complaining. Some of my good blogging buddies are far worse off as they have to work in this heat - and some have to work extremely long hours :o(
Today we have a new challenge for you over at
but first I would like to thank everyone that joined in with my
'Things With Wings' challenge last time - there were so many gorgeous entries it was a difficult task to pick a Top3 - don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog and see if you were one.
So our theme for the next fortnight is
ANYTHING GOES
it couldn't get easier than that now could it :o)
I'm sharing another card I have made for Jamie for his birthday early June - this will be from John's Mum.
I have used a fab Mo Manning image 'Paul Texting' that I have had for absoulutely ages (this is my 6 months or more item) and have never got round to printing and colouring - but as Jamie never seems to have his phone out of his hands I knew it would be just perfect :o)
Image coloured with PM's and FM's
The DP's are from my favourite Nitwits Collection at the moment - Tour of London FBQ
which shows how versatile this collection is as it isn't just for Jubilee/Olympic projects.
Another item that is more than 6 months old that I have used are the star punches ands the sequin stars on the top layer - I won those in a blog candy about 2 years ago!
The scrummy ribbon is East of India - a bargain buy on Ebay
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards - layered onto two stars offset with eachother.
Border punch - Martha Stewart
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes
Lexi's - For the Man/Boy in our Lives
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - One for the Boys
There's Magic in the Air - BINGO (Top Row Punches, Ribbon 2 or more DP's)
Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes
Quirkly Crafts - Dots/Spots Stripes & Ribbons
2 Sisters - Bring on the Boys
One Stop Craft - For the Boys
Chocolate Coffee & Cards - For the Boys
Fairy Tale - Boys & Men
Simon Says Stamp - Father's Day or Special Man
Stampavie and More - For a Boy
Waste Not Wednesday - Use Forgotten Stuff
We have a fab prize up for grabs this week
but you have to be in it to win it :o)
You also must use something from your stash that is 6 months or more old (and tell us what it is)
to qualify for the prize.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies - you won't be disappointed:o)
Thanks for your visit today and any lovely comments you may leave - I really appreciate it.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment