Monday, January 21, 2013

3 Different Textures at Cutie Pies


Good morning.


Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

Lola Arizona was here to stay and left for home with her Daddy on Sunday afternoon but Jamie got a phone call from Katy asking if we could keep her until Tuesday as she had just got 'the' call from the hospital about her Grandad - sad times :o(


So I'm sorry I've not been around much - hopefully will get a chance to catch up with you all soon.




Today I would like to share my DT card for 









and this fortnight we would like to see 





3 DIFFERENT TEXTURES


on your cards/projects





We have two fab sponsors:




and 1 lucky winner picked by our Cutie host Susan will win this fab prize:



and 




are offering 1 winner picked at random

$12 to spend in their online store





Here's what I did:















and my 3 different textures are:


Felt, Ribbon and Gems


 Card Ingredients:


Image: Just Some Lines 'Big Hat Girls 2'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments'


Felt Heart die cut using Sizzix Framelits


Flower Gems from Hobby House


Viva Decor Pearl Pen


Satin Ribbon from stash


Spellbinders: Grand Scalloped and Plain Nesties, Blossom and Standard Circle Nesties


Martha Stewart Floral Lace Border Punch


Memory Box Macarena Corner Die





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the cute inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:


4 Crafty Chicks - Pearls

Craft Us Crazy - Celebrate Love or the Colour Red

Freshly Brewed - Anything Goes

Cards Galore - Anything Goes

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Love Plus Ribbon

Can You Digi It? - Getting Girly

Craft Room Challenge - Valentines

Everybody Art - Girl

Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes

Card Mania - Girly




Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today - I really appreciate it.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment