Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hearts and Flowers at Charisma


Good morning.


Hope your week is going well. 


I'm back with another DT share for you today.





This one is for 









and the fab theme is 





HEARTS AND FLOWERS





Our sponsors this week are:




offering 1 lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store


and 


MarkerPOP.com


offering another lucky winner $10 to spend online 





The DT were lucky enough to get some adorable Stamp Fairy images to play with.


Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:

Image: Stamp Fairy 'Lenny & Linda in Love 1'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition 'Love Letters'

Martha Stewart PATP 'Double Loops'

Memory Box 'Riviera Corner'

Spellbinders Classic Square Nesties with corners rounded

Woodware Retro Flower Punch

Sentiment: LOTV



Copic Colours:

E51 E53 E33

R81

B23 B24



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Reddy Teddy Go - Something New (new stash MB die and DP's)

Sisterhood of Crafters - Hearts

Whimiscal Design - Love

Whimsy Inspiration - Fancy Edges

Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes

Sketch n Stash - Challenge #105 Sketch #1 (new stash MB die and DP's)

The Pink Elephant - Photo Inspiration

OSAAT - Love

Pile it On - Have a Heart

Paper Creator's Craft - Love is all Around



Thanks for visiting my blog today - it would be lovely to know that you have been so I can come and see you too :o)



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment