Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spots and Stripes at Stampavie and More


Good morning and welcome to my latest new followers - it's soooo lovely to see you here. 


I can't believe that I have now reached just over 500 followers - thank you all so much.


As a special thank you I'll be back soon with a little give away :o)





Today I have a DT card to share with you and it's for 









where the theme this fortnight is





SPOTS AND STRIPES





Here's what I did:



  












Card Ingredients:

Image: Penny Johnson 'Happy Day'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition 'Love Letters' from MCH

Lace, Flowers, Twine and Pearls all from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:



Everybody Art - Girl

Card Mania - Girly

Crafty Bloggers Network - Flowers

Ooh La La - Happy Birthday

Totally Gorjuss - Spotty

In the Pink - Lucious Lace

Creative Inspirations - One for a Girl



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate all your lovely comments and support.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment