Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Glitz and Glam at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


We had a little light dusting of snow overnight and I hope that's all we get today as Jack is at school and John is working in Birmingham today - hope neither get snowed out!!!





It's very quiet in my house today as my scrummilicious Lola Arizona has now gone home :o(


I guess the only positive to take from that is I can get back into my little crafty haven and have a good play :o)





This is my busy DT week - I have something to share with you everyday - and tomorrow I have some exciting news - watch this space lol!!!!





So today I'm here to share my DT project for 









and this fortnight my bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked a gorgeous theme





GLITZ AND GLAM





Here's what I did:















I've had this image for such a long time and this is her first colouring :o)


Everything else I've used on my card is at least 6 months old - some much older than that lol!!!





Card Ingredients:


Image: Saturated Canary 'Fancy'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Paper:


Guipure Lace from stash


Memory Box Prim Poppy from MCH (given a little 'Frantage' Treatment)


Adhesive Rhinestones from stash





Copic Colours:


TBA





Challenges I would like to enter:


Dream Valley - Girls Girls Girls

Cute Card Thursday - Diamonds are Forever

Stampin for the Weekend - Something Girlie

Created With Love - Anything Goes

My Craft Spot - Bling it Up

Addicted to Stamps - Use Material/Texture (mine's the lace)

Card Crafter's Circle - Layers

Saturated Canary - Inspired by a Movie (Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend)




Thanks for popping by today.


I haven't forgotten about my 500+ followers candy - just waiting from some things to arrive in the post and then I can get a photo of it all - watch this space :o)





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

And to check the details for our DT call.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment