Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday


Good morning. Did you miss me yesterday :o)


I did the shopping in person this week - had a break from online shopping and did some baking then had to play catch up on some housework :o(





I also had a little play in my crafty haven as I had a card to make for my MiL and that's the card I would like to share with you today:















Card Ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: First Edition 'Animal Antics'


Ribbon recycled from gift bag 


Sentiment PC generated


Buttons from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:


Forever Friends - Birthday


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


DigiStamp Boutique - Use A DSB Image


Whoopsi Daisy - Card for A Child


Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 


Here Come the Boys - Bingo (Patterned Paper, Free, Buttons)


Red Carpet Studio - Card with  Bear


Stamptacular Sunday - Spots & Stripes


The Squirrel & The Fox - Something New (Design Papers)


Jelly Park - Button Up 


4 Crafty Chicks - Buttons


Ready Teddy Go - Something New (Design Papers)





Jack's not feeling too well today - think he's picked up a bug from somewhere - his friend was ill all last week so I guess he will be staying at home today - so if I don't get to pop in on you all you'll know why :o(





Don't forget I have some Celebration Candy available here





Thanks for popping by today.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment