Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sketch Time at Cutie Pie


Good morning.


Well it's all back to normal this morning - Jack is back at school :o( 


and John is working in Birmingham so I'm here all by myself :o(


Never mind I guess it gives me the opportunity to get some more tidying up done in my little crafty haven and  maybe even another little play with some long lost stash :o)





So this week is my busy DT week and to start it off my share today is for our new challenge over at 









and this fortnight we have a fabulous sketch by the wonderful Woo for you to play with:










and here's what I did with it:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Birdie Brown 'Just Bloomed' Our sponsor this fortnight.


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: First Edition 'Love Letters' from MCH

Felt Flower die cut using Spellbinders shapeabilities

Centre of Flower: Prima Say it in Crystals from MCH

Pleated Satin Ribbon from stash

Sentiment: Hero Arts 'Heartfelt Messages'



Challenges I would like to enter:

Dream Valley - Anything Goes

OSAAT - Something New (Design Papers, Copics, Image, Sentiment)

Alphabet Challenge - X Marks the Spots and Stripes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes

Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge - Something New

Cute Card Thursday - Something New

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Inky Impressions - Anything Goes

Paper Shelter - Anything Goes



Thanks for your visit today.

Hope you have a fabulous day.

TTFN





0 comments:

Post a Comment