Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another New Obsession!!!


Good morning. 


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


I think I have another new obsession - Stampin Bella Uptown Girls - have you just seen how gorgeous they are???!!! 


So I had to have a few to play with:




Ordered from Quixotic Paperie and My Mum's Craft Shop on Wednesday and received on Thursday - wow that was fabulous service - thank you :o)


So I had a little play with them yesterday :o)


And here's my first card using Ava Loves to Celebrate:
















Card Ingredients:


Image: Stampin Bella Uptown Girls 'Ava Loves to Celebrate'


Colouring Medium: Copics

Stickles: Diamond


Design Papers: Grace Taylor 'Blossom' - bargain from Hobbycraft £10 for 12"x12" Paper Pad 100 sheets

Heart Ribbon from stash

Sentiment: Kaisercraft

MFT Die-Namics: Fishtail Stax

Beaded Heart: MCH



Copic Colours:

Dress: RV000 RV10 RV02 

Flowers: RV10 RV02 RV04 G82 G85

Cake: RV10 RV02 E50 E53 C2 C3

Hair: E33 E35 E37

Skin: E000 E02 E51 R20



Challenges I would like to enter:

MMCS - Anything Goes

Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes

Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude - Add a tag/sentiment or Anything Goes (thanks for the Top3 last week)

Milk Coffee Challenge - New Beginnings (New Stash)

Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

Crafting for all Seasons - Something New

Papertake Weekly - Happy New........ (New Stash)

Tuesday Throwdown - Shiny & New



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.

Have a fabulous weekend.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment