Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pearls, Pins and Lace at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning.


Hope your week is going well so far.


Today I'm here to share my DT card for 









and I'm playing host and would like to see your projects with 





PEARLS PINS AND LACE





We have a fabulous sponsor this fortnight:




offering 1 lucky winner this gorgeous prize:










Don't forget that you need to tell us which item(s) you have used that are 6 months or more old in order to qualify for the prize on offer.





Here's what I did:



















Card Ingredients:


Image: Mo Manning 'Wonderful Day'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'Lost and Found Breeze' (more than 6 months old)


Sentiment: LOTV (more than 6 months old)


Spellbinders: Marvelous Squares, Classic Rectangle Nesties


Martha Stewart: Scrolled Lace Border Punch


Flowers, Lace Pins and Pearls from stash all more than 6 months old





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my gorgeous DT buddies :o)





Challenges I would like to enter:


Creative Creations - Anything Goes


Cupcake Craft - January Blues


Lexi's Creations- Anything Goes


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Squigglefly - Thank You Cards


QKR Stampede - Anything Goes


Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes


Mo's Digital Pencil - Anything Goes






Thanks for popping by and any lovely comments you may leave - I really appreciate it.


Have a fabulous day.
TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment