Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blue for a Boy


Good morning. 


Has anyone had any snow??? We have none here in Gloucestershire (well the part I'm in anyway)!!! 


John and Jack are soooooo disappointed lol!!!





Anyway I'm here to share a card I made for my MiL for a New Baby's Christening at her church next week:















  Card Ingredients:




Lace and Ribbon from stash


Metal Angel Charm from goodies won from the lovely Jules - thank you hun :o)


Sentiment: PC generated


Spellbinders: Classic and Scalloped Circles


Martha Stewart: Scalloped Heart Border Punch





Challenges I would like to enter:



2 Sisters - Celebration


Crafts 4 Eternity - Moody Blues


Creative Corner - Cute as a Button


Wags n Whiskers - Celebrations


Cute Card Thursday - Beat the Blues


C.R.A.F.T - Colour Pallette


Everybody Art - Pastel Colours





I have the boys and their partners and my squidgilicious Oliver coming for 


Sunday Dinner and if I don't make a move soon we'll all be eating beans on toast lol!!!





Thanks for dropping by today - it's great to see you :o)


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN





0 comments:

Post a Comment