Thursday, January 17, 2013

Birthdays at MAWTT


Good morning. I'm running late with my post this morning - I have come down with a rotten cold - seriously sore throat and generally feeling miserable - sorry :o(


I was supposed to be going the the hospital today for a nerve conduction test but I have decided to rearrange my appointment - luckily they could do it for two weeks time.





I am also having an unexpected (but very much welcome) visitor coming for a few days - my scrummilicious Lola Arizona. Unfortunately her Mummy's Grandad is not very well and has only got a short time left and understandably Katy wants to spend all her time at the hospital and to be there for her Mum :o(


So I best get on and cheer myself up for Lola coming later.





So the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for 









and this week it's the turn of Team B to share our inspiration 





Our lovely leader Hazel has picked a fabulous simple theme





BIRTHDAYS





Our sponsor this week is:




offering 1 lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store.





The DT got to play with some images and here's what I came up with:















Card ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics


Sentiment: Kaisercraft


Design Papers: Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments'


Seam Binding and Pearls from stash


Antique Linen Distress Ink





Challenges I would like to enter:


The Craft Garden - At Least 50% Red


Bearly Mine - Anything Goes


Digital Tuesday - Flower Power



Fashionista Challenge - Red as Main Colour


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Come and Get It Challenges - Tie Ribbon Around It


OSAAT - Anything Goes


2 Sisters - Celebration





Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - we have some new DT buddies joining us this week too - please make them feel welcome :o)





Hope you are keeping safe and warm.


Have a fabulous day.


Thanks for dropping by.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment