Good morning.
How are you all doing with the snow - we had about 6 inches or more yesterday but lucky no more so far today!!
Jack was REALLY happy to have a snow day and set off to sledge and have a snowball fight but not so happy when I shouted him back in to change out of his new chinos he got at Christmas!!!!! Boys just don't think do they lol!!!
So yesterday I shared a money box I decorated for my scrummilicious Lola Arizona and today I would like to share the one I decorated for my squidgilicious Oliver :o)
Here's what I did with this one:
Painted it with Gesso and then a coat of pearlescent blue acrylic paint.
Then I dabbed some white Stazon onto a Creative Expressions mask 'Retro Cirles' and pressed it onto the painted money box.
I also painted the large MDF letter and covered it with a piece of co-ordinating Design Paper - now some may think - just like I did that the letter is skew whiff - but I checked with the MDF man and he said it wasn't - but I'm still not too sure lol!!!
A die cut star, some metallic cord and a button to finish it off.
Thanks for popping by today - it's great to see you here.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Stay safe and warm.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment