Thursday, January 3, 2013

Monochrome at Charisma


Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish a speedy recovery.





Today I would like to share my DT project for 









and this week the theme is 





MONOCHROME





We have THREE fab sponsors this week:


Simon Says Stamp


offering 1 lucky winner


$20 voucher to spend in their online store





and 




offering another lucky winner


5 digi images of their choice





and 




offering 1 more lucky winner £10 to spend in their online store.





Wowzer's how fab are those prizes!!!





Here's what I came up with
















 Ingredients Used:


MDF Heart Plaque from Joanna Sheen 


Design Papers: Nitwits 'Affection Too'


Walnut Stain Distress Ink


Image: Saturated Canary 'Violet Vintage'


Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers


Glossy Accents 


Alphas: Tim Holtz Wordplay 


Platinum Stickles


Spellbinders: Floral Ovals


Pearl Flourish and Chiffon Flowers from The Hobby House





Challenges I would like to enter:


Anything But a Card - Always Anything But a Card


By the Cute & Girly - Cute & Girly


Digi Galore - Something New (Image, Wordplay Die, Flowers) - 2nd entry


Ladybug Crafts - Anything But a Card


Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Your Favourite Things (SC images, colours, flowers, pearls, dies)


Bearly Mine - Something Old (DP's and Heart Plaque) Something New (Image, Dies, Flowers)


Everybody Art - Anything Goes



I Love Promarkers - Monochrome












0 comments:

Post a Comment