Thursday, January 10, 2013

Use Ribbon at Total Papercrafts


Good morning. Wow this week seems to have gone by so quickly - I can hardly believe we are nearly half way through January already!! 


We had Jack's Parents' evening last night and I'm pleased to say that he seems to be doing very well - although I wasn't sure that's what they would be saying as he appears to put not much effort in at home lol!!!


Typical teenage boy I guess :o)





So today I have another DT card to share with you and this one is for 









and the theme this week is 





USE RIBBON



Our sponsors this week are:




offering 1 lucky winner 6 single digi stamps of their choice


and



are offering another lucky winner $10 gift certificate for their online store




Here's what I did:
















Card Ingredients:


Image: Tiddly Inks 'Wryn - Close to my Heart'


Colouring Medium: Promarkers 


Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'On the Bright Side - Two'


Sizzix Heart Framelits


Floral Embossing Folder


Ribbon, Pearls and sentiment from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:


Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes


Passion for Promarkers - Colour Combo Peach & Blue


Divas by Design - Anything Goes (2nd entry)



My Grafico - Anything Goes



Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Dream Valley - Anything Goes


Crazy for Challenges - Ribbons and Bows


Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with a Ribbon





Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.


Have a fabulous day.


I'm off to have a play with some scrummy new goodies I treated myself to :o)


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment