Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A New Home (and some news)


Good morning. 


Just a quick post this morning before my squidgilicious Oliver comes to play whilst his Mummy is at work.





Today's share is a non-DT card and I made it for my eldest son (Jamie) and his girlfriend (Rowena) as they are about to move into their new home at the weekend.


They did get the keys just before Christmas but decided to wait until everything was sorted before they moved in.



















Card Ingredients:






Colouring Medium: Copics (will add colours used later)


Design Papers: First Edition 'Up Up and Away'


Scrummy heart ribbon form my lovely blogging buddy Jules (thank you xx)


Hearts punched and coloured with Copics to match


Sentiment: Craftwork Cards


Memory Box: Macarena Corner Die


Spellbinders: Plain and Scalloped Nesties


Pearls form stash





And the news I would like to share is the reason for their move to a bigger new home - they are expecting their first child (but Jamie's second) in May - a little brother or sister for my scrummilicious Lola Arizona :o)


How exciting - another Grandchild on the way :o)


I have told them all to slow down now though as they are making me old before my time lol!!!!





Challenges I would like to enter:


Sketch Saturday - Sketch #240


A&T Emerald Faeries - Celebration


Creative Craft Challenges - New Beginnings


Papertake Weekly - Happy New........


Inky Chicks - Anything Goes


Creative Creations - Anything Goes


Cupcake Craft - January Blues


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


A Gem of a Challenge - New Beginnings


Crafty Calendar - What's New





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment