Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm a Gem - A Pink Gem!!!


Good morning. 


Hope you are all keeping well.


Also hope you're not getting bored of all my DT shares this week :o)


As promised I'm back again today with news of another new DT post and I'm thrilled to have been picked to join 









I feel so lucky to be on so many wonderful DT's and I'm really looking forward to playing with Janet's adorable images.





This week it's Team Gem's turn to share some inspiration with you and the uber talented Donna has picked the theme 





HOLIDAYS





I thought it would be a great opportunity to get a head start on some Christmas makes:















Here's what I did:


Card base - die cut using smallest of Grand Nesties Large Scalloped Circle 


Then using smallest of Grand Nesties plain Circle I die cut another piece of white linen cardstock and embossed it using M-Bossablilities 'Whimsy' and lightly inked with Faded Jeans Distress Ink


I also die cut Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant - available here using white linen cardstock and inked with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.


Topped with the new Christmas Circle Sentiments Set 2 - available here


A bit of ribbon and some silver fibres with a snowflake charm to finish off.





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies.


Hope you can find sometime to join in the fun with us too - you could be the lucky winner of 2 individual digi images of your choice (subject to availability). And there are sooooo many adorable images to choose from you'll be spoilt for choice :o)





Challenges I would like to enter:


Card Makin' Mamas - Clean & Simple


Digi Haven - Winter/Snow


Dilly Beans - Metal Accents


Fussy and Fancy - Circles


Milk Coffee - Snowflakes



Jen's Digis - Blue, White & Silver


The Perfect Sentiment - Blue, White & Silver


Papertake Weekly - Tie up your Loose Ends (add a bow)

Sweet Stampin - Ribbon





Thanks for popping by today - your visit really means a lot.


Have a wonderful weekend.


I'll be back tomorrow with my celebration candy details.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment