Friday, January 25, 2013

Let's Dance at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning and hello and welcome to my latest new followers - it's great to see you here.

I'll be posting details of my 500+ followers candy on Sunday - it will also be to celebrate my new DT posts with Divas by Design and 1 other - yep I have another new DT to share with - but I'll save that until tomorrow lol!!!



Today I'm here to share my DT card for



TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS



and this week it's team B's turn to share inspiration on the theme



LET'S DANCE



Our sponsors are



offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice



and



offering another lucky winner

£10 to spend in their online store



Some of the DT played with some images from Bugaboo Stamps

Here's what I did:














Image: Bugaboo 'BB Ballerina'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition 'Summer Breeze'

Sentiment: LOTV

Felt flower die cut using Spellbinders die

Doo Hickey Leaf Die

Crochet Lace and adhesive pearls from stash



Copic Colours:

Tutu & Shoes: E02 E04

Hair: E33 E35 E37

Skin: E000 E00 E2 R81



Please pop over to the main blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Paper Crafting Journey - For a Girl

For Your Inspiration - Photo Inspiration (I took the colours)

Crafting By Design - Polka Dots

Digistamps4Joy - Anything Goes

Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Can you Digi It? - Getting Girly

Tip Top Tuesday - Lavishly Luscious Layers

Created With Love - Anything Goes

Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Girly

Whoopsi Daisy - Use a Digi



Thanks for dropping by today - your visit is always important to me.

Have a wonderful day.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment