Friday, January 4, 2013

My Favourite Five of 2012


Good morning. Can you believe it's nearly the weekend already??!!! This week has just flown by.


I have spent most of it trying to decide which 5 cards to pick to play along with Debby's Favourite 5 of 2012  and eventually after much deliberation and changing my mind I have settled for the following 5.


Hope you like them :o)










This was for my bestest blogging buddy Claire and her husband's Wedding Day card and I loved the image and card shape.


The original post can be seen here







I love the soft colours of this and of course the sweet image.


Original post here







This is one of my favourite LOTV images and I love the Spellbinders die and the felt flower.


Original post here







This was my card to my DH for our anniversary - I was really pleased with the CAS design and the red really pops.


Original post here







I loved the techniques used on this card - the inking and the frantage - some of my favourite things of 2012


Original post here






It was great looking back at the cards I made last year - I didn't realise I had made so many lol!!!

It was a reminder of how much love my hobby too :o)

I hope I can be as creative in 2013 - and I'm sure with your support and encouragement I can and will be.



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment