Monday, January 14, 2013

It's One of Those Girls Again!!


Good morning.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


Brrrr it's so cold here today - but no snow so John and Jack have gone off to work and school - much to their disappointment - just hope they don't get snowed out!!!





I had a little play with another one of my new stamps - soooooo love them :o)



and I took inspiration from the sketch at The Sweet Stop and the colour challenge at Simon Says Stamp:





















Card Ingredients:

Image: Stampin Bella Uptown Girls 'Lucille Sends Her Love' 

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Papermania 'Bexley Black'

Spellbinders: Edgabilities 'Classic Triple Scallop'

Ruffle Edge Sheer Ribbon - from the Ribbon Girls

Black Grosgrain ribbon from stash

Sentiment: LOTV

Hearts: Woodware Punch (plain linen cardstock coloured with Copics)



Copics Used:

Dress, Hearts and Shoes: B000 B00 B05 B12

Hair: C-0 C-5 C-7

Skin: YR000 YR00 E04 E11



Challenges I would like to enter:

Simon Says Stamp - Black White and a Splash of Colour

Sweet Stop - Sketch #193

Challenges Everybody - Anything Goes

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration (I used the colours)

Cute Card Thursday - Beat the Blues

Delightful Challenges - Add Hearts

Crafting for all Seasons - Something New (Stamp)

Papertake Weekly - Happy New....... (Stamp)



Well I guess I had better go and deal with the pile of ironing that is shouting at me :o(

Thanks for your visit today - would love to know you've been so I can come and visit you too :o)

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment