Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Charisma Cardz


Good morning. 


Today I'm here to share my DT card for our 4th Birthday celebrations at 









and the theme is nice and simples





HAPPY BIRTHDAY





We have soooooo many fabulous sponsors this week and soooooo much gorgeous inspiration from the whole DT - you'll be spoilt for choice - and it can all be seen over on the main challenge blog.





Here's what I did:







Close up of image: 







Close up of layers:








Card Ingredients:


Image: Saturated Canary Zoe in rubber from MCH 


Colouring Medium: Copics 


Design Papers: First Edition 'Up Up and Away'


Sentiment: Creative Expressions - stamped and die cut using Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs and Tags die


Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts and Hobby House


Brads and seam binding from stash


Spellbinders: Labels 25


Martha Stewart: Cherish Border Punch




Copics Used:

Hair: E43 E45 E49

Dress& Shoes: G21 YG63 YG67

Skin: E000 E00 E02 R81




Challenges I would like to enter:


A&T Emerald Faeries - Celebrations (2nd entry)


Inky Chicks - Anything Goes (2nd entry)


Bunny Zoe's - Celebrations


Forever Friends - Birthdays


Incy Wincy - Something New (stamp)


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Oh La La - Happy Birthday


Divas by Design - Anything Goes + DT Call


Wags n Whiskers - Anything Goes

Crafting for All Seasons - Anything New (stamp)





Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.


Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment