Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love at Stampavie & More


Good morning. I'm pleased to say that Jack is feeling so much better and is back at school :o)


John is working in Birmingham today so it's just me and Pickle-LilyCat.





Today I'm here to share my DT card for 





STAMPAVIE AND MORE 





and this fortnight we have a very topical theme 





LOVE





Here's what I came up with















I've had this adorable LOTV image for quite a while now and this is the first time I've inked it up - how very rude!!!





Card Ingredients:


Image: LOTV 'Meant to Be'emnto


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: First Edition 'Spring Drop'


Wooden Flower and Heart Shaped Buttons from stash


Sheer Organza Ribbon and Heart Trim from stash


Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl


Sentiment: LOTV


Martha Stewart Border Punch


Heart Punch


Spellbinders Labels 25





Challenges I would like to enter:


Lil's Little Fairies - Anything Goes


Artistic Inspirations - Love/Anything Goes


Love to Create - Anything Goes with a Sentiment




Gingerloft - Love is in the Air


Sweet Stampin - Ribbon



Winter Wonderland - It Takes Two


C.R.A.F.T - Valentine/Love





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.


Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us too.





Thanks for popping by today - your visit means so much.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment