Good morning. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.
I have been trying to get some of my crafty stash sorted so on Friday I ordered some of these:
from Sir Stampalot and they arrived yesterday - wow what amazing service - THANK YOU!!
So I got started with organizing my stamps and 20 Thin Stuftainers, 6 Thick Stuftainers and 4 Thicker Stuftainers later I still haven't managed to get them all sorted lol!!!
But they do look so much better so far :o)
So I'll have to save a few more pennies to get some more Stuftainers.
I also had a little crafty play and thought I would join in with the lovely Emma's last challenge at Allsorts as Emma has also decided to step down from the Design Team - but I'm only joining in with the challenge to support Emma :o)
So here's what I came up with:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Hero Arts 'Four Flowers Cling' stamped onto red card and heat embossed with True White EP
Distress Inks: Fired Brick and Festive Berries
Star Dust Stickles
Sentiment: Penny Black 'Clearly in Love'
Brad from Teresa Collins Fabrications Kit
Ribbons from stash - wide ribbon recycled from PJ's wrapping :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Allsorts - CAS
The Craft Garden - At Least 50% Red
Sweet Stampin - White + 1 Other
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with a Ribbon
Crafts 4 Eternity - Something New (Stamps & Brad)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment