Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blue and White at Stampavie


Good morning. 


Well all the Christmas and New Year festivities are done and dusted for another year - hope you all had fun.


So I guess it's time for 'normal' service to resume and today I would like to share my DT card for 





STAMPAVIE AND MORE 





and this fortnight we would like to see your projects that are 





BLUE AND WHITE





I had a card to make for a friend of my MiL's and here's what I came up with:


















Now I wouldn't normally put flowers on a man's card but I figured as it is for a keen gardener that it would be okay lol!!!





Card Ingredients:


Image: Mo Manning 'Gardener Guy'


Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers


Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Autumn Blossoms - Shades of Heather' Seed Pods and Little Leaves printed in 'Ocean'


Spellbinders: Classic and Scalloped Rectangles


Memory Box: Party Lanterns from My Crafty Heart


Martha Stewart: Hydrangea Punch, Scalloped Dot Border Punch 


Sentiment: LOTV


Gems, pearls, baker's twine and alphas from stash.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes

OSAAT - Use a Digi

Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Sandy's Crafty Creations - Blue &/or White

Sparkles Forum Challenge - Anything Goes

One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes

Digi Galore - Something New (Image)



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



I guess as normal service resumes in my little crafty haven so it should resume in 'domestic' life as well so I really should find some time to 'play' with the iron as well :o(





Thanks for your visit today I really appreciate it.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment