Saturday, April 6, 2013

Animals at A Gem of a Challenge


Good morning.

Hurrah it's the weekend. I've not really got any plans myself but tomorrow my DH is running in his second half marathon - in The Forest of Dean. I won't be able to go and cheer him on as I will be at home preparing a scrummy roast dinner for all the boys and their girlfriends and of course my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver.

Today I think we will just be chillin' :o)



So today I have another DT Card to share with you and this time it's for



A GEM OF A CHALLENGE



and the theme is



ANIMALS



I feel  a little bit cheeky with this one - not because I've used the pre-coloured version of the image but because the animals aren't really the main detail of it.

But I just loved it so much though and knew it would be perfect for 1 of the 8 boy's birthday cards I have to make before the end if this month. 
















Card Ingredients:

Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Pirate Andy' Pre-Coloured version

Design Papers: DCVW 'All About A Boy'

I fussy cut the ship and decoupaged it.

Spellbinders: Labels 20 and Decorative Floral Ovals

Sentiment: LOTV

Distress Ink: Salty Ocean (just had to use it because of the name lo!!!!)



Challenges I would like to enter:



Aud Sentiments - For a Child

Dutch Dare - Birthday Celebration

Inky Impressions - For a Child

Heck of a Challenge - Just Add Water

Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday

Tip Top Tuesday - Girls and Boys Come Out to Play

Emergency Crafters - Nautical Theme

That Craft Place - Animals



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Have a fab weekend - whatever you have planned.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment