Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's Monochromatic at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.





I'm back again with another DT share for you and this one is for 









and this week we would like to see your projects that are





MONOCHROMATIC 








mon·o·chro·mat·ic


  [mon-uh-kroh-mat-ik, -oh-kruh-] 




adjective


1.


of or having one colour.



2.


of, pertaining to, or having tones of one colour in addition to the ground hue:










I did some paper piecing using one of our sponsor's images 
























Card Ingredients:



Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Isabelline'


Mini Retro Flower Punch


Adhesive Pearls from stash





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and to see the details of the fabulous prizes on offer from this week's sponsors.





Challenges I would like to enter:




Digi Stamp Boutique - April Challenge

Papertake Weekly - One Paper Taker


Digi Galore - One for the Girls

Forever Friends - Paper-Piecing

Creative Stamp Friends - Paper Piecing

The Pink Elephant - Paper Piecing




Thanks for popping by today.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment