Monday, April 8, 2013

Ride 'Em Cowboy - GDT Card for MCH


Good afternoon.


Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.


My DH achieved his target to complete the half marathon he ran yesterday in under 2hrs - coming in at 1hr:59mins - phew!!!!


Unfortunately Rowena wasn't too well so she and Jamie missed out on their scrummy roast beef dinner :o(


Aaron and Jack did their best to make up for them though :o)





So whilst the dinner was cooking and John was running what else was I to do than have a wee play in my little crafty haven with some scrummy new stash from








Here's a quick make - but another crossed off my list of boy's birthday cards needed this month :o)


















So as this card is for a 2 year old boy (and needs to be posted) I thought I would keep the embellies and details minimal.





Card Ingedients:


Image: Nellie Snellen 'Indian Boy on Horse' - MCH 


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Prairie Chic' - MCH


Melissa Frances 'C'est La Vie' - MCH



Buttons: Bo Bunny 'C'est La Vie' - MCH


Sentiment Tags: LOTV





Challenges I would like to enter:


Sketch Saturday: Sketch #253


Dream Valley - Happy Birthday


Hobbycutz - CAS


Pile it On - Wooden (Wooden Horse) 


The Squirrel and the Fox - Inspired by a Song/Movie (Horsey Horsey Don't You Stop)


Sunday Stamps - Colour Combo 






Before I go - look what arrived for me this morning.................................................










Whoooopp whooppppp!!!


 I 'HAD' to get one because something clunked off inside my Grand Calibur and it died last week :o(


Thank you my DH :o)





Thanks for popping by today - I appreciate your visit.


I'll catch up with you all after I get back from a hospital appointment with Jack.





Enjoy the rest of the day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment