My Celebration Candy details can be seen here
Good morning and welcome to my latest new followers, it's so lovely to see you here :o)
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.
Mine was spent with the family - my favourite thing to do and we had a fabulous time :o)
Thank you for all the Happy Birthday wishes for Oliver.
I have added a few photos from yesterday at the end of this post.
So this is the start of my 'busy' DT week - you know the one that I have a DT make to share with you everyday - may even have 2 makes to share some days :o)
To kick it off today's share is for
and this fortnight we would like to see your cute makes that are
CLEAN AND SIMPLE
The DT had some images from one of our sponsors to play with.
Here's what I did:
Card ingredients:
Image: Bugaboo 'Girl Cupcakes'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Marshmallow'
Sentiment: Creative Expressions
Black Seam Binding
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Stampin Up Word Window Punch
Diamond Stickles
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the wonderful prizes on offer from our sponsors this fortnight.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
As promised here are a few photos of the birthday boy and Lola from yesterday:
Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment