Friday, April 5, 2013

Birthday Girl in Pink at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.


Can you believe we are at the end of the week already? 


The good news is that means it's just about the weekend but the bad news is that it's also the end of 


half-term for Jack and he will be back at school on Monday :o(





Anyway I'm here today to share my DT card for 









and this week Team B are hosting and the theme is 





BIRTHDAY GIRL IN PINK




Here's what I did:














Card ingredients:

Card Base: Spellbinders Grand Nesties Decorative Circles One

Image: LOTV 'Cake Glorious Cake'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition 'Bird Song'

Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts

Sentiment: LOTV

Memory Box: Riveria Corner

Adhesive Pearls from stash

A Touch of Star Dust Stickles



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see the details of the prizes on offer from our sponsors this week and to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting For All Seasons - Floral Delight

Crafty Creations - Flowers/Fairies

Creative Moments - Things with Wings

Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday

Deep Ocean - Picture Inspiration

Crafter's Companion - Flowers

Lil's Little Fairies - All Stitched Up (Faux or Real Stitching - mine's faux stitching around the die)



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.

Let me know you've been so I can come and visit you too :o)



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment