Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Transport at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning.


This is a scheduled post from me today as I am currently on my way to the hospital for an MRI scan on my  elbow. Some of you may recall that a year or so ago I saw a consultant regarding the pain I was having  in my left elbow and he thought it might have been Golfer's Elbow - well unfortunately it hasn't got any better and now I need to have an MRI scan to establish if there is a trapped nerve or something else that is causing the trouble :o(





Anyway the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for the new challenge over at 









and this fortnight my lovely teamie Janice has picked the fab theme





TRANSPORT





Here's what I did:

















Card ingredients:

Image: LOTV 'Sailing Boat' - more than 6 months old

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: WRMK 'Travel Light' - more than 6 months old

Sentiment: Kaisercraft

Martha Stewart Dotted Scallop Border Punch

Memory Box: Simple Banner and Starry Wreath and Number Die

Pearl Stars: Hobbyhouse

Alphas: Basic Grey - more than 6 months old



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the DT - including our new playmates that have joined the team.



Don't forget to use at least 1 item that is 6 months or more old (and tell us what it is) in order to qualify for the prize on offer from our sponsor.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Fashionable Stamping - Paper Piecing

Polka Doodles - Paper Piecing

Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Make it Monday - Anything Goes



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support and love to read your comments.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment